This description applies to the Website opened and operated by U-MHI Platech Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter “U-MHIPT”) (hereinafter “the Website”).
Read the requirements for use as described below before you use the Website, and use the Website on your agreement to these requirements.
The conditions for use of the Website may be subject to change. For such change, U-MHIPT will insert the revised version of this document for your confirmation on the latest requirements.
The Website is linked with other Websites operated by UBE MACHINERY CORPORATION, Ltd., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. and its affiliated companies. If you access to those Websites, you are required to agree to the requirements on those.
Copyright and Trademark Right
The copyright to the information accessible from the Website is possessed by U-MHIPT and its affiliated companies and protected under the copyright laws of the relevant countries, treaties and any other applicable laws and regulations. It is prohibited to use for any private use by an individual, or to otherwise use (or copy, modify or distribute) the information on the Website beyond the extent that is authorized by the copyright laws without obtaining a prior approval by U-MHIPT.
The trademarks, logos and service marks used on the Website are the properties of U-MHIPT and its affiliated companies. No license and right to use such trademarks, logos and service marks are granted to any customer of U-MHIPT. It is prohibited to use, divert and reproduce such trademarks, logos and service marks without U-MHIPT ‘s approval.
The following actions in accessing to the information on the Website are prohibited:
- Infringing or threatening to infringe U-MHIPT ‘s or any third part’s own properties or privacy;
- Giving or threatening to give any loss or damage to any third party or U-MHIPT;
- Acting or threatening to act against public order and morals;
- Committing or threatening to commit a crime or any act leading to a crime;
- Making any false application or notice including registration of the electronic mail address of any other person;
- Making or preparing to make any business activity or profit-making activity;
- Injuring the honor or credit of U-MHIPT or any third party;
- Using or providing, or threatening to use or provide any harmful software program including computer virus;
- Violating or threatening to violate any laws ordinances and regulations; and
- Other acts as U-MHIPT determines to be inappropriate.
Exemptions (Warranty for Contents)
- U-MHIPT takes perfect care in disclosing information on the Website. However, U-MHIPT does not warrant and represent that the information on the Website is accurate, useful, secure or suitable for the purposes of users, or safe (against errors or hazards including computer virus). U-MHIPT has no responsibility for any damages arising from or in connection with the access to and the use of the Website.
- The information on the Website may be subject to change without notice. The operation of the Website may be suspended or terminated. Also, U-MHIPT has no responsibility for any damages arising from or in connection with such change in the information on the Website or such suspension or termination of operation of the Website for any reason.
- Any Website of any third party other than U-MHIPT that is linked from or to the Website (hereinafter “Link Sites”) is operated by such third party on such third party’s own responsibility, but not by U-MHIPT. Such Link Site should be accessed and used under the use conditions specified for it. U-MHIPT has no responsibility for any damages arising from or in connection with the access to or use of such Link Site.
- In linking from the external to the information (including documents and images) on the Website, the user, whether a business concern or an individual, is not required to make any prior application for such linking, provided, however, that such user is required to agree to these requirements for use of the Website and the following “linking conditions”
- U-MHIPT has no responsibility for any damages arising from or in connection with linking with the Website.
- It is not promised that the information or URL on the Website will be maintained permanently, but it may be subject to change without notice in principle.
- It is absolutely prohibited to link such a Website with the Website that may lead to infringement of the property rights or any other rights possessed by U-MHIPT or interference with U-MHIPT ‘s business activities.
- It is absolutely prohibited to link from any Website or mail containing the following information to this Website:
・Information against public order and morals;
・Pornographic contents; and
・Information to abuse or defame U-MHIPT or its affiliated companies.
- Linking with the Website does not represent or imply any contractual relationship between U-MHIPT and such linking party.
How to Handle Personal Information on the Website
1. Collection of Browsing History
The Website may use the technology such as access logs or Cookie to acquire your browsing history for your more convenience of use of the Website. The collected historical information is used only for the purposes of higher convenience of use, monitoring the use conditions of the Website and statistic use such as sum-up and analysis for service planning and better service. Access logs include records of user IP addresses and part of the operating environment, but they cannot identify users.
Cookie is a technology to identify the user computers from the Web server. The use of Cookie can identify user computers, but not the users themselves unless their personal information is inputted.
You can reject to receive Cookie or indicate a warning when you receive Cookie by setting the browser accordingly. If you reject to receive Cookie, you can use the U-MHIPT Website, but not a part of service.
U-MHIPT cannot have any responsibility for maintaining the security of your personal information on any other Website linked with the U-MHIPT Website. If you have any query or inquiry regarding the handling of personal information, make direct access to each relevant Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise provided herein, the access to and the use of the Website, and the application and construction of these requirements for use shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
Unless otherwise provided herein, any dispute arising from or in connection with the access to and use of this homepage shall finally be settled at the Nagoya District Court as the competent jurisdictional court.