SCS™(Sequential Cavity Separation)
molding (Family mold molding)
High response valve control injection condition automatic compensation system
Sequential injection using a strong two-platen high-precision mold clamping mechanism for unbalanced loads inside a mold!
Advantages for the customer
- Reduce expenses and the number of molds by means of changing to one mold.
- Easy part management and color matching through the use of simultaneous molding.
- Low mold clamping force through the use of sequential injection for each cavity.
- Easy production of small lots through the use of cavity selection molding.
- Injection conditions for a maximum of four cavities can be entered.
Six speeds, six pressures, and three holding pressures common to each cavity.
- Automatic origin point compensation for injection start position for each cavity
- Valve gate open/close timing is coupled to the injection completion.
- Displays independent injection speed and pressure waveforms for each cavity.
Injection graph screen
- Molded part: A3, A4, B5 trays
- Resin: PP
- Mold: Family mold (gate valve 6 series)
Required mold clamping force
- A3 tray (wall thickness 2.0 mm): 928.25 ±1.35(g) (±0.15 %)
- A4 tray (wall thickness 1.5mm): 440.23 ±0.75(g) (±0.17 %)
- B5 tray (wall thickness 1.5 mm): 332.55 ±0.56(g) (±0.17 %)
(Weight indicates the total of one group and two units for each tray.)
- Large-sized electric injection molding machineem series (650 to 1,450 tons)
- Ultra large-sized injection molding machine series (1,300 to 4,000 tons)