Overseas U-MHI small-sized electric injection molding machine “MEt V series” is a highly reliable machine that makes use of the newest combined technological strengths. U-MHI is proud to install a new network servo system, a new temperature control system, and a new controller MAC-VIIIt.
Brings together 50 MEt V with a clamp capacity of 50 tons, 100 MEt V with a clamp capacity of 100 tons, 130 MEt V with a clamp capacity of 130 tons, 180 MEt V with a clamp capacity of 180 tons, 230 MEt V with a clamp capacity of 230 tons, and 280 MEt V with a clamp capacity of 280 tons.
Regidity & Durability
- Innovative V-shaped clamp developed for high cycle operation.
- Slim and yet high-rigidity die plates designed by optimization analysis method.
- High-speed ejector for high cycle operation.
Ecology & Economy
- Originally developed PLASTAR GREASE and lubricant-saving design.
- Easy disposal of waste grease.
- Dramatically reduced power consumption.
- Low-noise operation for comfortable work enviroment.
- Extremely sharp injection acceleration for high-speed moulding.
- High-precision injection mechanism for more precise plasticizing pressure control.
- Double nozzle-touch mechanism preventing the stationary die plate from incling.
Easy Operation & Superior Function
- Easy-to-see, easy-to-use control panel with a large display.
- The high-performance engine has made screen shifting and printing much faster.
- The SRC-III metering system ensures uniform melt density after metering.
- The SRC-III metering system prevents melt backflow.