U-MHI large sized electric machine “emII series (1,050~3,500ton)” has highest reliability which contributes high quality and productivity for customers by brushing up basic performance and environmental performance as the latest U-MHI global technology.
Brings together 1,050emII with a clamp capacity of 1,050 tons, and 1,300emII with a clamp capacity of 1,300 tons, and 1,600emII with a clamp capacity of 1,600 tons, and 2,000emII with a clamp capacity of 2,000 tons, and 2,500emII with a clamp capacity of 2,500 tons, and 3,000emII with a clamp capacity of 3,000 tons, and 3,500emII with a clamp capacity of 3,500 tons.
Complete with cycle shortening functions such as high-cycle molding
- and coupled operations / high-speed mold opening and closing.
Energy savings, space savings, and long life
- Attractive cost performance and the world's smallest footprint.
Two-platen mold clamping mechanism with high-precision clamping
- as well as proven results of high reliability and high precision.
Various molding variations
- Wide variety of options to meet customer needs
Simple operation and solid functions
- designed to be user-friendly.