High strength, high heat resistance, and lighter weight (substitution of metal material)
Its super slow compression and large lead flight form effectively inhibit breaking of long glass fibers (GF) and long carbon fibers (CF) while fibers are untangled and dispersed homogeneously with the very minimum mixing
- Achieves customer's plasticization requested quality through the use of an optimum design that controls shear during melting.
- Small amount of fiber chipping.
- High strength, high heat resistance, and lighter weight (substitution of metal material)
|Material fiber length||Remaining fiber length inside air shot|
|Screw diameter: φ120||Screw diameter: φ135|
|9 mm||5.11 mm||-|
|15 mm||-||6.26 mm|
- Good fiber breakdown and dispersal
- Surface of molded part is clean (glass fiber does not appear on surface)
- Uniform molded part strength
- High plasticization capacity
- Enhanced productivity
To inquire about a molding test, contact the nearest sales office or service center