The new and improved MAC-IX Controller
- Exceptional operability with two separate screens implemented in 15.6 inch large screens.
- An upgraded security funtion that uses ID card authentication is equipped as standard.
- Stable moulding by high-speed control that is six times that of a conventional system
Separated dual-screen control panel
- Pivoting mechanism, two separate large LCD screens
Two screens are selectable as you choose, and allows for an unprecedented user-friendly operation environment.
- Injection waveform memory
Comparable to good item's waveform, and helpful for good producing.
- Vertically long screen
Long, vertical screens can display twice the trend data compared to a conventional system.
30shot-trend data is displayed by long screen layout.
Injection conditions can be changed while reviewing process records
High speed, Highly accurate Control
- Shortened scan time
Scan time is shortened to a sixth of a conventional system by using EtherCAT® High-speed communication which provides for stable weight of the moulded product.
- Highly accurate pressure control
Highly accurate control of Injection and back pressures is achieved by digitized injection pressure sensing circuit.
- 16 stages of injection profile
The injection profile is settable in up to 16 stages which allows for a more detailed profile setting and enhances the product quality.
- U-MHI Rapid Convergent Temperature Control
The temperature variation is reduced by a unique control algorithm.
- The U-MHI Rapid Convergent Temperature Control advanced is an optional feature
By acquiring the heat-up data, the controller achieves the shortest heat-up time with no overshoot in temperature
(Note) EtherCAT® is a registered trademark of Beckhoff Automation GmbH.
Upgraded Security Function
- Security ID Card System
Login by ID card which can be assigned to an operator.
Automatic change of languages and units
Prevention of password loss
- Traceability management
Easy trace of operational/setting records.
- Control of operator access
4 levels of access can be set for each operator.
User Support Function
- Alarm guidence
Actions for alarm resolution by using a flow chart which can be restored easily.
Easy identification of faults by improved alarm messages
- Fault record function
Input-output data both pre and post trouble is automatically stored to a large-capacity HDD, and helps to reduce the time for troubleshooting.
The machine manual is available for viewing on screen
Alarm guidence on screen
- An uninterruptable power supply (UPS) is standard equipment
Prevents trouble caused by voltage drop or brownout, even in areas having an unstable electric power supply Data can be safely backed-up in case of power outage
- A surge suppressor is standard equipment
Protects the control system from lightning strikes
- Multi-language selection
The standard languages available are Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, and Thai (new addition).
Eight other languages are available as an option.
A maximum of three languages is selectable from a total of 13 languages.
- Pictographic switches (ISO-compliant)
Easy to operate by pictographic switches
- Various International Standard compliance
Complies with JIMS, ANSI, EN, GB, and KCS standards.
- IEC 61131-3-compliant ladder
The operation sequence is created by global standard ladder language